We're looking for help from our parents! We all have had both similar and unique experiences in life and the information and solutions available to us are always changing! We want to provide the most up to date and inclusive resources for all of our Her-Rah! Girls! We have created a similar blog post for our Girls to ask questions and share - but we would love to hear from all of you as well!
We are all continuing to learn more and more about ourselves each day - discovering new tips and tricks along the way! You would be amazed at how much our team learned while doing research and talking with one another about what we should share with you! Sometimes, these topics can make people feel weird or uncomfortable so they don't talk about them with their friends, but it is actually really helpful (and healthy!) to talk about these things so that we can all learn from one another!
Comment below & Share with us:
- Your favorite Tips & Tricks about Bras!
- Your favorite Tips & Tricks for Periods!
- Great Advice someone shared with you!
- Advice that you wish someone would have shared with you sooner!
- Something unexpected that happened as part of puberty?
- Questions that you had about shopping for and wearing a bra!
- Questions that you had about getting your period!
- How did you feel when you started seeing changes in your body?
- Did you have an 'emergency' kit for when your period came? If so, what was in it?